Teaching the real Santa how to dive

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

can't be the real santa he's wearing split fins. real santa's DIR

Did Santa finish the OW? Is he now "offgassing" in the Caribbean with the Elves, the Reindeer, and the Missus? Did the redsuit man pay or did he get a GIFT CARD!!?:wink:

Fun! Thanks for sharing!

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 4

Did Santa finish the OW? Is he now "offgassing" in the Caribbean with the Elves, the Reindeer, and the Missus? Did the redsuit man pay or did he get a GIFT CARD!!?:wink:

Nope, not done yet. Me no give away card unless you good diver

Imposter!
I think not "kwinter." Ho ho ho How many children have sat on your knee and told you their Christmas wishes. How many children have you visited in hospitals and children's cancer wards. How many parades have you been the grand marshal of? I may be a new diver, but I am a real bearded professional Santa.

Santa Arrives At Wellington Green - YouTube

---------- Post added May 12th, 2014 at 10:47 AM ----------

Actually the weather (8 foot swells) prevented me from getting in my last dive before I had to head north for duties back home. I can't wait to get back into the water and and get my last dive in for my final certification. I'm also looking forward to my first night dive. (BTW I paid full price for my scuba training and had great instructors at the Boyington Beach Dive Center. Both Deb and Jeff were awesome.)

cute..thanks for sharing

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom