Teaching in TX mud baths

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I feel worse for people with a consistently negative outlook on everything...

Something to think about.

What about people who exaggerate? What about them? These poor souls never see details and nuances. They clump everything into one item, it is easier for them to process the reality, faster too, no need to know anything about the matter, just paint it with one color and be done with it.

Look at this guy, he says I have a negative outlook on everything. EVERYTHING! How can this not be an exaggeration? And he pities me. Dude, look at yourself, you are a walking exaggeration. Why don't you fix your own flaws first before pointing out mine.

texas guy
Let it go, don't feed the gators.

What about people who exaggerate? What about them? These poor souls never see details and nuances. They clump everything into one item, it is easier for them to process the reality, faster too, no need to know anything about the matter, just paint it with one color and be done with it.

Look at this guy, he says I have a negative outlook on everything. EVERYTHING! How can this not be an exaggeration? And he pities me. Dude, look at yourself, you are a walking exaggeration. Why don't you fix your own flaws first before pointing out mine.

To some.... the cup is half empty...to others it is half full..

Wow over-react much? My comment wasn't directed at you personally, but based on your abrasive response one could draw an assumption, couldn't he?

Wow.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom