Taxi Rate Palmar to Fortuna

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sue Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Just a quick shoutout ..Anyone know of the actual set TAXI rate from the Palmar Condo's (Street Pick-up) to the Fortuna ? Peso and/or USD
Thanks
Double S

Are you referring to the Fonatur Marina? We stayed at the Palmar condos last month. It was around $7 USD to the marina.

Are you referring to the Fonatur Marina? We stayed at the Palmar condos last month. It was around $7 USD to the marina.
Thankyou

Yes
...the Fonatur...I guess my brain and typing fingers were just having a moment.....

It should be around 100 pesos because thats what it costs from downtown to fonatur. Palmar condos is 3 -4 min from fonatur. Ask the taxi drivers for the rate sheet to see the set cost. It is around $5usd for 1-4 people.

We were quoted that amount in pesos as well. We were lazy and paid 7 USD. Not the best exchange rate, but math is not my strong suit:wink:

Back
Top Bottom