Tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

oh...thanks.

I would always cooperate with the police, I think. BUt I can tell you this, this would be one big downside for me, once the government starts photographing tattooed body parts and putting them in a computer. (If)
I knew there was a reason I never thought it sounded like a good idea.

I will say upfront, I do not agree with data basing peoples tats either. What's next, a deformed limb or a hand missing a finger or two.

On the flip side of that coin, would it not be awesome if a person who was caught on camera committing a rape, murder or other horrible crimes could be identified and convicted because a tat was seen by the camera and compared to a database, thus preventing that person from committing additional crimes.

Just playing devils advocate but not wanting to open up a can of worms either.

Oh, we got the tat info at their first arrest or staying within the order, the first time we suspected them of something (the gang bangers)

Braid around my right ankle, stencil made from an actual braided rawhide anklet that I used to have.

d778b3ccd82b.jpg

these guys need tracking

MS-13 - Google Image Search

that is artsy Frank, any others you would like to add to our database here on SB?
You can't sockpuppet now.

omg, the young Marines have some...very bizarre ones...I heard.

omg, beautiful.

Scuba has gotten so progressive

where have those run? I haven't seen those.

No thanks, I'll enjoy them on others. That ink can't be healthy.

Might make a nice avatar, real tatts are a comittment I could never make.

Are those tats or body paint? Still... Pretty cool. :thumb:

I don't know... they look impressive, but I doubt a body model would actually get that tatoo..... ( just my opinion). then to find two people with similar ones? even farther fetched.

so I'd guess they are body paint. (just a guess though)

omg, beautiful.

Scuba has gotten so progressive

where have those run? I haven't seen those.

I first saw them today in Dive Training Magazine - Feb 2008 issue, page 9.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom