Tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ah ... i refuse to pay money to someone who thinks they are Jesus Christ to hurt me

:mooner:

So, I don't get the draw of skulls, etc. Many tatoos feature them. What is the deal with that?

Use of "standard" tattoo elements allows you to get a tattoo in order to express your individuallity just like everyone else.

:eyebrow:

Some of us think that skulls are cool. There are also those who think pirates are cool as well. Diving is way cool. So skulls, pirates, and diving go together.

Yeah, I would tend to agree...

gypsy.jpg

Skull? Check!
Pirate? Check!
Diving? Check!

Thanks all for the photos. I have been saving them to my desktop for reference. medic001918, can I get a tat of your dogs face that is in your first photo?:rofl3:

Cancun was a blast. Good diving, good company and good beer. We did stop in at a shop in the HZ to just see if they had anything new, nothing jumped out at me but I am glad we waited until we got home. I would prefer to establish a relationship with someone who is local so I can get touch-ups or additions as needed.

Keep sending the photos as I am saving them.

Chow!:D

On the 8th of Feb. I will start my Full arm dive related sleave. I am doing a huge octo and a few other things. I have a sitting for 6 hours on the 8th then another 6 hours in three weeks after that. I will send progress pictures.

I have a tattoo comment and would like any lawyers to respond. (or anybody)

recently, I was asked to give a statement to the police.

I said okay. (I did not do commit a crime)

The first question was "do you have any tattoos?" This was completely unrelated and so I asked "why are you asking me this?" (I don't) Do they photograph witness statement's tattoos for documanetation? gross....that is so -Big-Brother....ugh...ugh...ugh.

gee, is the government going to tat the inside of my mouth like a race horse?

I want to move to Idaho

they said it was in case they needed to arrest the person, in the future they could ascertain the identity from their records. creepy.

Hi Catherine, it has nothing to do with the "island"...as a police officer for over 28 years, that was a common ruse to feed a database. However, the Federal judicial system found out we were doing "field interrogation" forms on gang members asking just such questions and were told by the Federal courts that was a no-no. You, as a citizen, are under no legal obligation to answer such questions, or even talk to them if you don't want to. Stay in Paradise and forget Idaho

Back
Top Bottom