Tattoos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

El Orans:
Pics please.
Here is one of the tattoo only. It was cropped from the one showing my whole back, which would have allowed you to see where it was, but it was too large. Since the tat is the important part, I trimmed it down. It is at the small of my back... which I wouldn't recommend to anyone who can't handle ALOT of pain. Glad I won't have that to do again...

polerin312:
Here is one of the tattoo only.
Fine by me.

Pain depends on several factors. It tends to build when they're doing a long line. Coloring of "large" areas is not really an isue. What's the amount of tissue directly benath the skin? The more, the better.

El Orans:
Fine by me.
LOL... glad you approve. :wink: As you can see, it shows up well against my extremely pale complexion, which is a product from my Irish heritage. (Yes that is my skin and not a piece of paper... sad isn't it. Albinos look at me :11doh:& say "Man is she pale.")

polerin312:
LOL... glad you approve. :wink: As you can see, it shows up well against my extremely pale complexion, which is a product from my Irish heritage. (Yes that is my skin and not a piece of paper... sad isn't it. Albinos look at me :11doh:& say "Man is she pale.")
Indeed, I was wondering if that really was your skin or the original design just before it gets transferred to the skin. Are you a redhead by chance?

El Orans:
Pain depends on several factors. It tends to build when they're doing a long line. Coloring of "large" areas is not really an isue. What's the amount of tissue directly benath the skin? The more, the better.
Well, as you can see, that tat is mostly lines. And not much tissue in that area. The copious amounts of scrollwork is what killed me. It felt like he was cutting me with a scalpel. I didn't even feel the words. Took about 45 mins or so for the whole thing.

El Orans:
Indeed, I was wondering if that really was your skin or the original design just before it gets transferred to the skin. Are you a redhead by chance?
Not by nature, but by choice. :D Actually, I have been coloring my hair for years as I started to get white hair in my teens and am more than 60% white now... at 34. The dark reddish brown that is my natural color makes me look even paler, almost Goth. The red seems a better color and I have several family members who are and it goes well with all the freckles!

OK, back to tats.

I'm considering a new one, a yin-yang symbol consisting of dolphins. Haven't found a good design yet.

El Orans:
OK, back to tats.

I'm considering a new one, a yin-yang symbol consisting of dolphins. Haven't found a good design yet.
Actually I considered the yin yang with my Celtic Dolphins...

baitedstorm:
here's a couple of mine.
Haaay Vickie! I love the neck one. That is neat.
I also like the "This will ban me from the forum because it's indecent" one as well. But you already know that:wink:

El Orans:
OK, back to tats.

What about two Haida Orca's chasing each other.... Probaly been done but it would make a nice yin/yang.

Erin, I like your tattoo. Care to explain your sig?

R..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom