Tattoos and popcorn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i have one of a skeletonized bonefish on the back of my left calf.
I have a Buddhist prayer written in Tibetan on my right arm.
I have 1 tat, it a maltese cross with a star of life in the middle , in the middle of the star of life is a staff with a snake wrapped around it.
Show me!

Rickster:
Here is a pic of my new tat. I got it on Christmas eve.

Twas the night before Christmas then...CRUNCH...Great tat Rickster...a little scarey but very nice work....You can see it alot better on your profile pic...

3 tats. European Lion with a red crown and red claws- it is the crest for my hometown. My name in Japanese kanji on my chest. The last one is a battle axe with a bunch of personal images inside the blade.... been trying to think of a good diving related tat that fits my personality.

this is a great topic. Right now I have 8 tattoos. I hate to tell you this but once you get one you have to get another one. The one tatoo on my right arm is what my brother had before he died. The tattoo artist did a wonderful job and tore up the template since it was a custom job. Maybe you should have the artist tear up the one you got. On the left arm is a eagle, left wrist is kind of like a heart(my wife has the same one on her ankle) right wrist is a indian chief due to my grandmother, right leg is a cross, left leg is a parrot with his wings up in the air for the jimmy buffett fins song, chest is my wifes name(we have been together since she was 15) so no it was not a mistake, and on my back is a tribal shield. In my opinion as long as your not picking a tattoo from the flash boards then each tattoo means something to ya. I guess it is a way to express yourself without using words. :cwmddd:

I've been trying to think of a diving related tattoo to get, but am still not sure. I've been thinking of getting Poseidon (the sea god, not the brand) or Neptune, but am yet to see any cool images. Does anyone have any that I may be able to use for an idea? May have to go talk to a tattoo artist.

Rickster:
Here is a pic of my new tat. I got it on Christmas eve.

Azza:
Sweet Tat.
Just a hint, when taking pics of tats make sure they are dry and have no cream on them. They look cooler in person whilst lubed up but not on film.
Here is a better pic:

Here is a better one:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom