Tattoos and popcorn

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Supernal:
I've sometimes thought of getting a tattoo but I want to come up with something meaningful; perhaps a custom design? Lisa & Bratface have given me some ideas, but I won't copy them.

Supernal...It took me a long, long, long time to figure out what I wanted...Now I want another...Guess I should start thinking about it again...Think it's good to wait...It took me awhile and I think you will come up with one in time....Bratface and Lisa did have some good tattos...I agree

Bratface:
Hey, I'm not white trash. I'm a true "colored" person.

I thought you were a Gypsie:huh:

Al Mialkovsky:
Remember, once you go white trash there's no going back :)

Al...you may have started something here:D

Al Mialkovsky:
Remember, once you go white trash there's no going back :)
I wonder, is tattooing still considered "trashy?" It seems a lot more mainstream than it used to be. I work with many people who have tattoos (also piercings, but that's another subject) and I wouldn't describe any of them as trashy. Mind you, none of them have tattoos that have the word "Mother" inside a heart.

I didn't go white trash until I hit my 50's and it's a good thing. Had I gotten tats back when I was a young buck I'm sure I'd be covered with boobie tats and of course bloody daggers and probably something embarressing even.

Rickster:
Here is a pic of my new tat. I got it on Christmas eve.

Sweet Tat.
Just a hint, when taking pics of tats make sure they are dry and have no cream on them. They look cooler in person whilst lubed up but not on film.

i have one of a skeletonized bonefish on the back of my left calf. Hurt like crazy getting it done. But hey you only live once and I love swimming with the fishes so I thought it appropriate to get a cool looking fish!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom