Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm getting the impression there's an issue with bungee on one of the tanks when using two right handed tank valves (as I will probably get stuck doing as most of my diving is in the Carib). I used left and right hand valves in sidemount class so I have no expirience with two right handed valves. If there is an issue with bungees on two right handed valves, would the ring bungees be the better option in this case since, as I understand it, the bungees don't warp around the valves?

This question has already been solved in this thread. There is no real issue with having 2 rights. If you use loop bungees then you will just have one 1st stage on top of the tank and the other one on the bottom of the tank. Using ring bungees (no matter how you have the tank setup) you can hang the tanks whatever way you want but they wont be a mirrored setup. You will have both 1st stages on the same side with knobs facing same direction or can have the knobs in opposite direction which will make the 1st stages sit on different sides of the tank from one another.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom