Tanks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

What are you looking for?

Since shipping can be very significant filling out your profile including your location will help fetch a more useful response.

Pete

I hear you can pick up an old T-72 from the Middle East fairly cheap, if you want to do a bit of work on it. Minor cosmetic stuff like holes and rust, I think.

Oh, scuba... sorry... I got a great deal on an AL80 at my LDS (local dive shop), but they don't carry steels, so if I start diving dry next year, I'll have to order online.

ClayJar:
I hear you can pick up an old T-72 from the Middle East fairly cheap, if you want to do a bit of work on it. Minor cosmetic stuff like holes and rust, I think.
clip

For a minute there I actually thought that you were referring to some type of steel 72! :D Could actually hear the gears in my head click away!

Here is the DOT site with a list of all authorized hydro testers listed state by state and by the testers ID stamp. Go to "Avaiable files and documents" than "hydrostatic retesters"

Moderators, this should be made a sticky in the tanks forum.

http://hazmat.dot.gov/sp_app/approva..._retesters.htm

Back
Top Bottom