Tanks & Vehicle on Curaçao

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

schlackerrat

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a in on a condo in the Westpunt, but need to set up tanks and a vehicle while there (My three daughters and I have our own gear). I was hoping I could find a package deal if they possibly exist on Curaçao. Any help would be great. Thanks!

Check with GoWest Diving - you'll be diving with them anyway as they're the only shop in Westpunt. They have a 6 day unlimited shore pkg. for $180/198(inc. wgts)pp. $270/290 for Nitrox.

GO WEST Diving - EN - Rates

They work with both All West Apt's and the Lodge Kura Hulanda - both supply vehicles for their guests so maybe they can work something out for you. [user]bryan.[/user] is their GM. GO WEST Diving - EN - Home

You're going to want to pick it up at the airport though, it's a long expensive cab ride out. We didn't actually find anyone to be noticeably cheaper so rented from Avis or Budget at the airport. Plus you can book online with them.

I suggest you stop at Centrum Market for supplies first - there's not much out in Westpunt. To get to Centrum as you leave the airport go straight thru the Rotary - the sign will show Westpunt to the right, you want the next exit south - it might be signed for Piscadera. Stay on the main road and follow it down about a mile - there's a white older water tower on a hill - the 2nd? stoplight. Centrum is right next to it on the SW corner. They sell cheap $1.00 styro cases for the trip out. We found them on top of the freezers. Tip the bagboy, first of all they'll load your stuff in the car, and also it's some sort of work program.

Thanks for the plug... we are always happy to assist with anything you need! Regarding vehicle rentals, please check with Watamula Services. The office is located in Westpunt @ the Kura Hulanda Lodge. They can assist with round trip airport transfers and car/truck rentals. Information and reservations can be sourced through reservations@watamula-services.com or tourdesk@gowestdiving.com.

Watamula Services offers you FREE round trip airport transfers with week long rentals of either a truck or car. Transfers also include a stop at the grocery store enroute to Westpunt.

If you need any assistance or you want to pre-book any diving, please let me know. I am always reachable through my direct email address: bryan@gowestdiving.com

Back
Top Bottom