Tank Rentals on Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Dive California

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
2500 - 4999
Heading to Maui for some beach diving....any recommendations for tank rentals for the week? Looking for a LDS on westside. Thanks

cb

Maui dreams in Kihei have a 10 tank rental for $40 but it's in the South. Lots of good shore diving there too. I'm sure others will post about places on the West side. Tank rentals in Maui for some reason seem very cheap. The most I ever paid was $7 at Maui Dive Shop. Don't forget you also need to rent a flag for shore diving on Maui. Enjoy.

Three of the Maui Dive Shop locations rent tanks. Lahaina Gateway Mall, Whalers Village or Kahana Gateway. Maui Dive Shop Locations | The Whalers store is open till like 9-10PM - we walked by there one night after dinner.

I use to do a number of shore dives on west side and stayed on Kaanapali Beach. The easiest for getting tanks was to drive up to Maui Dive Shop at Kahana Gateway that was before the Lahaina Gateway store opened. Trying to get them at Whaler's village was a little bit of a pain with the parking, etc.

Try Hawaiian Rafting Adventures... they're right behind the Cannery Mall.

I'm not sure what their prices are, but with the restructuring of Pacific Dive, they're most likely to have the best prices in the west side neighbourhood.

Back
Top Bottom