Tank Rentals for Twin Lakes?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cave Diver

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey Swampers!

One of our newer recruits is inquiring as to the availibility of tanks at TL. I heard that some where available by special request, but could someone/anyone/everyone post as to local shops where someone could get rentals? (remember I am not in the houston area so I don't know your LDS)

Please be detailed! Thanks!

Mike told me last weekend that if notified ahead of time, he could provide rental tanks depending on the demand.

Folks need to call him and leave a message at...713-809-0071. I'm sure it's too late for this weekend but not for next!

Thanks Dee!

Might anyone be up for loaning/renting a tank to someone in need this weekend?

BTW, nice quote Dee. Guess that means the photography is continuing? Slide show at TL Wed night inspire you? Setting a good example for Chris?

I have an extra tank available (got my tanks in today, yea!) I'll bring it with me.

Look up mike at scubapark.net and there you can notify when you need them and how many,The price is 10 bucks.give him notice no later than wednesday for the weekend

T.P.H. once bubbled...
Look up mike at scubapark.net and there you can notify when you need them and how many,The price is 10 bucks.give him notice no later than wednesday for the weekend

I....uh...forgot that part! Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom