Tank markings ?????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bubaha

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
I have a tank with markings that must be from europe. The marking start with a cursive E then 1D9437 D AS 98/073323 then an A inside a U. The second line starts with 8 90 T 300bar eD16 tu/15 an octogan 98/10 tu/16 00 03 tu/15 02 Third line has 17.5KG Z 15.OL and finally DRUNKLUFT-7G 200.

I have seen pictures of the tank on Europen scuba shops web sites. The tank itself is white with a black stripe and blue N at the top of the tank.

I am hoping to find out the manufacturers name and if there is any way to get a US DOT certifcation for the tank.

Buba

There is no affordable way to get a DOT stamp on a european tank that does not already have one. Without a DOT stamp you will not be able to get the tank hydro'ed in the US and you will be virtually unable to get the tank filled by any dive facility in the USA.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom