Tank Fills Vancouver Lower Mainland area

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

99north

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Who has the best deals on Tank fills in the Lower Mainland?

I heard OQ has an annual card available.....

Does anyone have any info....

Tanks!

It's like 2 or 3 hundredish I think for air around the city. You'll nickel and dime searching around, I'd factor distance into it more than $40, you'll end up paying $3-$5 for a fill.

Air fills at the Edge even with a card are still $ 9 bucks a fill
That's outrageous I think
I've heard that OQ is as low as 5 bucks a tank with a card

Any ideas where the best deal can be had..........the only thing about the Edge is that its in NV and that's close for me

UBC has a $50 membership fee and free air for a year! but you have to drive to UBC and they are not open weekends.

GPD had a sale $50 for 10 fills.
So i bought 2 cards

Not sure if they're still having them.

GPD is in surrey bc on 152nd street near guildford mall.

Air sux! Use nitrox! :D

IDC has a deal on unlimited Nitrox fills (2 tanks) for one year for about $600 plus tax. Good deal if you dive regularly.

What you will find, is that it will be best to use the shop that is closest to where you live, that has convenient hours, etc, so you can drop your tanks immediately after diving. You can call around and try to find the best deal, then ask the LDS that is most convenient to you to match the price. :cool2:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom