Tank bands for LP 72's

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

They are going onto a Dive rite SS plate. So im thinking i will need both bands

I always like to see pics!!

Just an FYI I dive 72 doubles and have a Dive Rite BP. I have Dive Rite 7.25" manifold, and 7.25" bands. They work fine but I am getting a pair from Pirhana dive mfg. the 6.9" ones. They are the best price! Yes you need 2.

Panga Man:

Thanks for spurring me to get the bands dug out. Attached are photos of both single and dual bands. I had been thinking about getting my 71.2s back into action for NC diving, but after looking at the condition of the bands, I may look at replacing. By the time I clean them off, shot-peen or sand-blast, and powder coat, I'd probably be looking at the price of new anyway...

I've got three sets of the single bands and about a dozen single backpacks if any vintage divers need them:wink:

Attachments

• Doubles_w_Dual_Bands_F.jpg
    Doubles_w_Dual_Bands_F.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 88
  • Doubles_w_Single_Band_F.jpg
    Doubles_w_Single_Band_F.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 95
  • Doubles_w_Single_Band_B.jpg
    Doubles_w_Single_Band_B.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 90
  • Dual_Bands.jpg
    Dual_Bands.jpg
    43.3 KB · Views: 82
hi do you have a plastic aqua lung backpak like the cam ez you want to sell
gb:D

Hondaid:
If this question was directed at me, yes. I have about a dozen single packs - most with metal bands that I used with AL50s and AL80s when I was teaching. Most are Sportsways, but there are a couple Dacor and a couple USDivers in the mix. I'll try to grab some photos and post.

Finally dug through my "stuff." Here are photos of the 5 packs I'm willing to let go. Four are Sportsways, one is USD. All have Sportsways webbing and all are metal bands. I did find a Dacor, but I'm going to hang onto that. Also found a couple of Sportsways with soft tanks bands - I'm going to hang on to those as well. I do have 2 single banded doubles packs left. Right now they are in pieces, but all the parts are there...

Attachments

• EquipForSale_BackPacks_9309.jpg
    EquipForSale_BackPacks_9309.jpg
    163 KB · Views: 72
  • EquipForSale_BackPacks_9310.jpg
    EquipForSale_BackPacks_9310.jpg
    165.8 KB · Views: 74
Panga Man:

Thanks for spurring me to get the bands dug out. Attached are photos of both single and dual bands. I had been thinking about getting my 71.2s back into action for NC diving, but after looking at the condition of the bands, I may look at replacing. By the time I clean them off, shot-peen or sand-blast, and powder coat, I'd probably be looking at the price of new anyway...

I've got three sets of the single bands and about a dozen single backpacks if any vintage divers need them:wink:

What you need is good double hose reg to go with those 72's. :)

I was at the Down Under club meeting the other night and DU's resident vintage diver.

Back
Top Bottom