Tampa Trips

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

ONESPEED:
Wow, a Tamponian time warp, the happy hour is back. Let's see how long this lasts.

I vote we start a new poll to see if we want the FL group split :D

I was kinda hoping joystershell's red pumps avatar would come back too, I liked them :)

I still think tampa should have it's own group on the forum (ducks from the mods)

ONESPEED:
I think we should start a seperate AARP thread and give Tampa there own subforum there.

nah, that would be Sun City Center

Ok every body just have ther own thread ... that would solve the problem .... but wait who would listen to me talk??
ha ha
Welcome back I like things the way they are :wink:
Kim P

Amen It is already confusing enough when you have a week or so away......what happened to The Tampa Bay Happy Hour????? Also guys when arewe going to Anna Maria Island again??? Shawn

Divergirl4u:
Ok every body just have ther own thread ... that would solve the problem .... but wait who would listen to me talk??
ha ha
Welcome back I like things the way they are :wink:
Kim P

bandit1980ta:
Amen It is already confusing enough when you have a week or so away......what happened to The Tampa Bay Happy Hour????? Also guys when arewe going to Anna Maria Island again??? Shawn

http://www.scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=193452

I'll ask that people not post to this thread. The information contained is outdated and very confusing to many.

Oh. How can you put a link in front of us and tell us not to post? That's like giving us a hot tub and a beer and telling us not to jump in.

You owe us a new thread missy!

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom