take the new Aussie citizenship test!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yep, you guys call it a cooler...... we love our eskys!!!!!!!!

heres my brothers dream esky

TrueAussieEsky.jpg

Now that is an Esky to be proud of!!!! I learned the term from my dive buddy who moved to the states from Tassie. It took me quite a long time to understand what he was saying when I first met him. It still is a bit challenging over the phone sometimes.

He's a guestion every good Aussie knows:
Who are Alan Bond and John Bertrand?

He's a guestion every good Aussie knows:
Who are Alan Bond and John Bertrand?

oh oh - i know, i know

one was a awarded australian of the year and a jailed thief btw :wink:

Ya enough about Bond, but what about Bertrand. :D
No Google searches!:no

Ya enough about Bond, but what about Bertrand. :D
No Google searches!:no

of course i know! john betrand was the captain of australia II and skippered the boat to a history win, overcoming a hundred plus years of oppression and wrestling the Amercias Cup from the hands of the NY yatch club!

after we won it the entire event went down hill and we dont care anymore.... we were the first!!! :D

Stupid Dennis Connors!

Oh ya, the secret keel, wasn't that designed in Holland or some where other than down under?

well thats the cool thing about australia.... except for the aborginal people, everyone is from somewhere else and claimed as aussie :D

eg, my family is italian, hubbys is greek and we have phillipino, canadian and russian in the family also... we all aussies though :wink:

btw, russell crowe was born in new zealand, nicole kidman in hawaii and mel gibson in the US but all claim to be aussies

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom