T.l. This Saturday!!5/17/03

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

T.P.H.

Contributor
Reaction score
I have absolutly no idea......I know that I have to attend a funeral service at 10 am that morn.Also my ole fishing bud and I are planning to hit the bay that eve to do some night fishin for the big reds.......Maby I can sneek a quicky in around the noon hour.
All that new air in my tanks has got me itchin to bleed `em dry one puff at a time!:D If anyone is interested in a nooner....dive that is :wink: ,let me know.

Hey dewd!

How's your Wednesdays looking? Dee and I have been doing a couple starting at about 3:30/4:00. I think one of the guys at work will be comming out next Wed. with me.

Sure looking foward to divin' with you again! Are you gonna make the PK trip?

See ya' soon!

anyone planning on Sunday. Have party in afternoon and wedding saturday night. no time saturday. looking for sunday buddies.

Planning on going to PK. My goal is 100 dives this year

I don't know yet. Beast is working Sat. for sure. If he can slip off Sun. I'll stay home Sat. and fill some Dee-rag orders.

Where have you been on Weds? The last two Tony and I have had the lake all to ourselves!

wouldn`t you know it that I went out the wednesday before the last two and I was there all alone.....:( but as fait is as fait goes,the last two I wanted to go ,work semmed to throw a kink in my plans.I will definatly plan on being there this next one even if it means puttin my size 11`s down......Pk is not a go this time ...had sell off some vaca to make ends meet but will try harder for the next one.ok,ok I`ll slip out Sunday after church and see if I can catch up with ya`ll,that is if the Boss will let me..lol

I'd love to hook us with some of you at twin lakes this summer. How warm did ya'll say the water gets. Sounds like you need a full wet suit, is that true?

Thanks,
John

Texan once bubbled...
I'd love to hook us with some of you at twin lakes this summer. How warm did ya'll say the water gets. Sounds like you need a full wet suit, is that true?

Thanks,
John

I've got notes in my logbook from last summer detailing surface temps maxing out at 90º!!! Temps below the first thermocline at 24ft was 66º and below the second at 35ft was in the 50ºs range. 3mil suits seemed to be the norm if you wanted to look at the mud. Most of the grass and fish stay above the first t-cline.

Hi Dee:
Can you list all the different types of fish you have seen in TI?
Thank you in advance!
Can't wait, 16 more days and I leave.

Tony....you figure I can't remember and need a cheat sheet? You're right! :wink: :rolleyes:

'Tasha,

The most prevelant are the Blue Gills which aren't on Tony's chart! In fact, if you'll go HERE to the first page of the Twin Lakes U/W album you'll see a good representation of the various fish we see except for the catfish. I think TPWD needs to update is fish variaties!!!

We also see two types of turtles, Red Ear Sliders and Softshells.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom