T & C - Check your luggage!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

bodyboard bag?
Oh dear me no.:no:
I remember that **** show so well.

Would you be saying the same thing had they found drugs in his luggage that he “forgot”?
Depends. Are you referring to prescription or illegal drugs in your "what if" question? I assume the latter, but I don't want to make assumptions. Wait, I have one for you. So "what if" he is a star center playing in the WNBA? Would his status in the WNBA be a factor for you?

You'd all be for getting him out, if he was a trans swimmer. Or a pot head Wnba player.

Funny how an innocent man means nothing to ya'll.

Ya’ll just stop now. If you can’t control yourselves then take it to the pub thread.
Exactly! It is a good thread but will end up in the Pub again.
The ammo law kind of makes sense.
Camo prohibition is kind of silly.
Either way it is their country - their rules. Got to abide by them or not visit.
Out of curiosity, I have an underarmor sweatshirt with their symbol in camo… Is it enough to get in trouble? :)

What makes it a travesty?
In retrospect it was a poor choice of words on my part. The more appropriate phrase would have been "this is a tragedy" for him and his family.

I can see how this could happen.

Speaking as a shooter myself, you’re an absolute idiot if you use your range bag for traveling. Shooting stuff must always be kept separate from other bags/gear. Brass loves to get everywhere and hides
in the tiniest spots.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom