System stil buggy?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Are we going to get the photos and dive profile editing back soon?

Another problem I see is the "Latest Threads" on the home page have hardcoded IP addresses in the URLs that take you to the screen about how the site is being moved to another server (a couple days ago). If you swap in www.scubaboard.com for the IP address it works fine but annoying to do. Am I the only one that uses this?

In the meantime I'm using the New Posts option in the Forums area but it would be nice to fix (and I second re-enabling the dive profile part).

Thanks!

EvilSlumLord:
Another problem I see is the "Latest Threads" on the home page have hardcoded IP addresses in the URLs that take you to the screen about how the site is being moved to another server (a couple days ago). If you swap in www.scubaboard.com for the IP address it works fine but annoying to do. Am I the only one that uses this?

In the meantime I'm using the New Posts option in the Forums area but it would be nice to fix (and I second re-enabling the dive profile part).

Thanks!
No, you are not the only one.

I've been kicked out to a "database error" screen several times today.

Yippy, skippy!

(Um, it's delayed-onset narcosis... really.)

I hope your smiling like your avatar, but somehow I doubt it<G>.

To be completely truthful, I am beyond ecstatic! We have been up for 2.5 days and not one server fallout. Yes, we have had a few issues crop up and some were rather embarrassing, but the server has not... you know. It's not like I can come out and say it and NOT jinx it. :D

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom