System Crash 2021/08/20 or, Oops, we did it again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It's so beyond me it's melting my brain, feels like I'm in a David Lynch movie....I'm going to bed before I Iose my last little grip on reality.

Sounds like the Borg...
The good news is that the old server, the in-between-server and a brand new one have all been assimilated into the Scubaboard Collective.

The random order was funny, it only lasted for about 3 hours. But I can understand that there's a risk of permanent psychological damage. I hope you have recovered by tomorrow!

The good news is that the old server, the in-between-server and a brand new one have all been assimilated into the Scubaboard Collective.

The random order was funny, it only lasted for about 3 hours. But I can understand that there's a risk of permanent psychological damage. I hope you have recovered by tomorrow!
I've filed a complaint with the cdc, faa and epa.

We should be through the worst of it. Let me know if there are continued issues. Unfortunately, the @letterboy virus continues unabated, scouring the site for likes. If you're missing likes, he's apt to be the culprit.

Keep it up and I'll start posting in basic scuba...

Thanks, I needed a break from this site and gave me a chance to delete all the cookies on this computer [thinking it was my computer]...Yeah, I know, what I know about computers you can write on the back of a postage stamp with a thick felt pen.:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom