System Crash 2021/08/20 or, Oops, we did it again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It broke my shortcuts!! :)

I'm not sure why, but my shortcuts that don't work all refer to https://www.scubaboard.blablabla....
By replacing 'www' with 'web' it works. I'm not a web guy, so I don't know why that is the way it is.

All computers on The Internet have unique numbers, and there is a mapping service that maps the number to a (sometimes) human-readable name. At this point "www" maps to one number (of the old busted server) and "web": to a different one (the new shiny server). Once they're done setting up the new shiny!, they'll re-map "www" to point to it as well, and then all your shortcuts will Just Work(tm) again.

HTH

And the show must go on !
Pink Floyd - The Wall

I think it was my fault. I raised a thread on DiveNY from the dead....
Freaking goon! The timing is about right, so I do blame you.
I wish you guys would just stop messing up the hard drive. It really interrupted my MOF/NMOF conversations today. :wink:
Yeah, what he said!

Just do what 99% of the other ScubaBoard users do. Start a brand new thread for topics that have been discussed ad nauseum.
Or just join a thread and ask questions because it is tangentially related.

Speaking of which, has anyone here ever used scubapro, is it a good brand?

Or just join a thread and ask questions because it is tangentially related.

Speaking of which, has anyone here ever used scubapro, is it a good brand?
Good and very reliable ,…. Kept well and you can go without servicing every year

Freaking goon! The timing is about right, so I do blame you.
Yeah, what he said!
That thread might be in the canoe with LB's likes.

Back
Top Bottom