System Crash 2021/08/20 or, Oops, we did it again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Is that the canoe that lost a wheel doing 2mph down river ?
It sunk when I took it out for sea trials.

I lost lots of stuff out there. So sad. Out of the gulf stream, I think they all were pushed along by the gulf stream.

I lost lots of stuff out there. So sad. Out of the gulf stream, I think they all were pushed along by the gulf stream.
Yes, ended up going ashore in Virginia, where I found them.

huh.

You can buy the stuff on eBay under the “salvage found at sea” drop down menu

…and search will work again!

I've just been Googling my search terms, adding the word 'Scubaboard', and when I find a thread that I want to read I copy the link and then change to 'web' in the URL instead of 'www'. Voila, a somewhat-working search function, and this newbie gets to keep on absorbing all of your knowledge like a sponge. :D

It's working better but I've noticed posts are now missing from yesterday?

Thanks for your continued efforts, I'd have smashed it all by now into a million little pieces.

I think most of my posts from yesterday are now missing including several in this thread.

There's is obviously still a glitch in the matrix:

1DD8928B-BBCB-4123-BED2-5D6058A43232.jpeg

It's working better but I've noticed posts are now missing from yesterday?

Thanks for your continued efforts, I'd have smashed it all by now into a million little pieces.
I believe that the board is trying to integrate what happened over the weekend (web.ScubaBoard) with the restoration from backup. It’s kinda fun to watch.

I believe that the board is trying to integrate what happened over the weekend (web.ScubaBoard) with the restoration from backup. It’s kinda fun to watch.

It's so beyond me it's melting my brain, feels like I'm in a David Lynch movie....I'm going to bed before I Iose my last little grip on reality.

Back
Top Bottom