Sweet new Oxycheq/ Solus light

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just found an outfit here in Japan thats selling the Solus for $250 USD, couldnt resist it being Christmas an all...merry Christmas too me......of course cant afford to actually go diving anymore but hey i got one....

I just found an outfit here in Japan thats selling the Solus for $250 USD, couldnt resist it being Christmas an all...merry Christmas too me......of course cant afford to actually go diving anymore but hey i got one....

Cool, but still too rich for my blood for the burn time, output, and lack of power modes.

I've got a Sartek HID, and I did receive the Vega. It's a very impressive little light. I'll post a review of it once I dive with it.

LCD technology is just going to improve, so I'll wait and see. If nothing new hits the market in the next year or so, maybe I'll pickup the DiveRite 300+ LED.

Or maybe I'll do nothing as it's not like I need three lights for the diving I do.

I hear ya on the price, I spent too much time coveting it, had to have it..I too will post a review once I get it...hope it lives up to the hype or i will be very sad indeed...Im interested in your thoughts on the vega...it may be my spare spare coz of course we all need a million torches for that occassional 50min night dive ha ha...Merry Christmas...

Cool, but still too rich for my blood for the burn time, output, and lack of power modes.

I've got a Sartek HID, and I did receive the Vega. It's a very impressive little light. I'll post a review of it once I dive with it.

LCD technology is just going to improve, so I'll wait and see. If nothing new hits the market in the next year or so, maybe I'll pickup the DiveRite 300+ LED.

Or maybe I'll do nothing as it's not like I need three lights for the diving I do.

I use the Dive Rite 300 as a backup. Sweet light, highly recommend it.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom