Swampers weekend...let's try again!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like the last weekend in June is my first free date. Dang I didn't realize my calandar was so crowded.

We're free every weekend except Father's Day. Our Lake Ouachita plans were cancelled. Hope we can get to the Swamper's Meet!
Foo

Hey Foo,
have you dived Lake Ouachita? If so what's your take on it?

My LDS does trips out there 3-4 times a year and they've just about got me talked into it. Is it worth a 7hr drive?

Thanks,

My calender is free for any June weekend except the last. (26-27th)

This will be fun!

Hi Dee,

I had to reschedule my AOW classes at Windy Point for June 11 and 12, but I could make it there to meet you guys that or any other weekend in June. I can't dive any days in May because of some brain trauma but I should be fine from there on out.

Toe

Texass:
Hey Foo,
have you dived Lake Ouachita? If so what's your take on it?

My LDS does trips out there 3-4 times a year and they've just about got me talked into it. Is it worth a 7hr drive?

Thanks,

Hi Texass (love that nickname),
I haven't gone there yet. We were scheduled to go in June for a weekend trip, but had to change our plans- my LDS is taking the trip, also- and they really like it there. Supposed to be great vis- for me that would be worth a 7 hr drive-we have to drive 6+ hours to dive the Comal! If the weather holds out, we're going to dive CSSP this Sat. Let me know if you end up going to Arkansas, and how you like it!
Foo

Our diveclub does an outing to Ouchita over Labor Day weekend each yr. Unfortunately, due to other committments I haven't made the trip yet. I'll see if I can get one of the guys that has gone to give a brief IHO about the lake.

Danny
www.divingrebels.org

Hello Dee,

Find a little ATTITUDE just set a date people will follow.

I just came back from FL diving with the FLORIDA CONCH DIVERS they told me I was to polite so they gave me lessons on ATTITUDE. You should see the back of my F-150 with lots of stickers from FL. I had a great time diving in Ginnie Springs,Blue Springs,Blue Grotto(spelling) and The Living Seas at Epcot.

May & June are open JUST PICK A DATE!!!!

See ya,

Charlyn

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom