Swampers Movie Night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver:
A bit of info!
I called Cinemark today, "Aliens of the deep" will be shown until around May 1st.
We've got lots of time to do this.

Tickets are normally $8.50, if we can get more than 20 people, we could get the tickets for $5 on a group rate,

Hey Ken! Should we maybe move this to its own thread?

Yeah, since there is no real rush on this, let's push this back for a bit and open it with a new thread in a month or so. That way, Dee and Doug can join us and everyone else will be back from their dive trips. Sound okay with everyone?

TruckDiver:
Hey Ken! Should we maybe move this to its own thread?

Your wish is my command!

bah and here i was looking forward to getting out and meeting some peeps this weekend the trials of being single. :banghead:

ScubaTexan:
Yeah, since there is no real rush on this, let's push this back for a bit and open it with a new thread in a month or so. That way, Dee and Doug can join us and everyone else will be back from their dive trips. Sound okay with everyone?
Yea, lets push it to the back burner for a bit.
But I do think we should get an idea of what date to plan for....
Come on ya'll, which Saturday afternoon/evening would work for you?

I am taking my whole family Saturday night after my gas blender class and will let you know my opinion of the show, for what's its worth. Sorry I didn't get to meet you TruckDriver at the meeting.

We'll be in Dallas next weekend for a karate tournament, then March is pretty well shot for us and a get-together, except that we're thinking of going to dive in central TX (San Marcos, Comal, and/or Travis) around my spring break (4th week in Mar.)

Yall plan without us. Again, if it works, we'll definately be there.

Foo

Back
Top Bottom