Swampers Movie Night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jawfish:
Dee, you may have to change your affiliation to the NORTHERN SWAMP DIVERS!!

Haha....You may be right! There aren't many Southern Swampers around anymore.

Saturday the 19th sounds like a winner to me. I'll check on the start times at the Omni Theater. It's only like a 45-50 minute movie, so if we want to eat afterward, there is a Pappadeaux's nearby. We ate there for TwoBit's birthday a couple of years ago.

Yall go ahead and plan for Saturday, and if we're able to make it at the times that you decide on, we may be able to join in. We are going to Lewisville Sat. night to babysit- need to be there by 5:00, without fail. Since we need to be there so early, it's probably not going to work for us to join the movie festivities, this weekend. You should never try to plan around US though, we just have to join in when we're able.

Oh, BTW, for those of you who met my husband, Donald, he had a great day in Beaumont yesterday, at the 1st karate tournament of the year. He won 3 first place and 1 second, and both of the students who went with him won two trophies each. They compete throughout the year for the opportunity to go to the state championships, which are invitational. They're off to a great start. Can you tell I'm proud of him?

I'm so excited about babysitting our grandson, though! He's just so very much fun, and he looooooves his Mimi & DaddyD. If I had known that having grandchildren was so fun, I'd have skipped having kids and gone straight to grands.

Foo

ScubaTexan:
Saturday the 19th sounds like a winner to me. I'll check on the start times at the Omni Theater. It's only like a 45-50 minute movie, so if we want to eat afterward, there is a Pappadeaux's nearby. We ate there for TwoBit's birthday a couple of years ago.

Ken, perhaps we should look at Cinemark also. Omni shows the film in "2D Dome", Cinemark shows it in 3D. Also with some folks coming in from the east, it may be a more central location. Just a thought

Here are the times:
Omni Theater Ft. Worth- 11:00am, 1:10pm, 3:30pm, 5:50pm, 8:10pm and 9:20pm

Cinemark Dallas - 10:10am, 12:50pm, 4:40pm, 7:05 and 8:20pm

If ya'll wanted to go to Pappadeaux's, there is one at Loop12 and Northwest Hwy. Wouldn't be but a few minutes away from the theater. Actually, there is all kinds of restaurants in that area.

I am in like flynn just need the time and local to meet at.

how's the head count looking for this so far??

I forgot, there are some people going to Balmorhea that weekend. What do you guys think? I don't think we're going to be able to accomodate everyone at the same time, but I guess we'll just have to do the best we can.

I don't have a problem with Cinemark, Kevin. That's cool. :)

ScubaTexan:
I forgot, there are some people going to Balmorhea that weekend. What do you guys think? I don't think we're going to be able to accomodate everyone at the same time, but I guess we'll just have to do the best we can.
A bit of info!
I called Cinemark today, "Aliens of the deep" will be shown until around May 1st.
We've got lots of time to do this.

Tickets are normally $8.50, if we can get more than 20 people, we could get the tickets for $5 on a group rate,

Hey Ken! Should we maybe move this to its own thread?

Beast and I aren't gonna be able to make it after all. I got new glasses today and my fun $$ are gone! Maybe in a month or so we can come up again.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom