Swampers Movie Night

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TruckDiver

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Well, Sheila and I tried to go see the "Aliens of the Deep" movie at the Imax after the dinner last Saturday. Didn't get to see it, the paper lied, the last showing was at 8:10, paper showed 9:20.
Anyway, we still wanna go see it, anybody up for going to the show?
Might be kinda distracting to the other folks in the audience though.
A bunch of divers blurting out species names and stuff..........

Just a thought....................................... :wink:

Sounds like a plan to me, Kevin. The Omni Theater in FW will show it both on the screen and the dome, but you might not want to come that far. Anyone else interested?

ScubaTexan:
show it both on the screen and the dome

SWEET. That should be well worth driving for. If Kevin can get the times right. Oops, I mean the newspaper!

Depends on the dates, of course. Perhaps even a matinee showing, just a thought. Then, afterwards, perhaps a bit of sustenance.

Foo

that sounds fun if i am off work then need a date tho.

Foo:
Then, afterwards, perhaps a bit of sustenance.

Foo
And perhaps some adult beverages........ :cheers:

TruckDiver:
And perhaps some adult beverages........ :cheers:

Adult Beverages?? Count me in...LOL. If I'm not working, I'll look forward to it...

When are we talking about? Beast has a long weekend the 19,20 & 21 and we could come up.

i work night shift and my days off theis week are the 16 thru the 19 and next week the 24 thru the 27 if its on one of those days i will be able to join the fun

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom