Swamper's Get Together - June 25-27 Lake Travis/Mansfield Dam Park

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Lake Travis - Mansfield Dam Park Weekend June 25-27 Swamper’s Get Together…… let’s give this one more shot … as I live in the area, I told Dee I’d try and do the organizing & reservation for the location ……

This is for a weekend at Mansfield Dam on Lake Travis so old and new Swampers can get together to dive, camp, visit and get to know each other. June 25-26-27 is currently available for the group campsites, and based on the last several threads of discussion, these dates were good for many to attend.

I’m hoping for some QUICK responses on who can attend so I can go ahead with the reservation.

:eek:(

We couldn't be there, but I suppose it could be worse... We leave for Coz on the 26th.

:eek:)

to plan on being there...and as it goes;I`ll be pichin the tent and waitin on the marshmellows to roast...that is after I get a night dive in!! :eyebrow:

I haven't been to Travis since the great pumpkin hunt. That weekend's free so I'll see y'all there.

I have to work that weekend, so I'll have to try some other time. Sorry, people....:frown:

I think that works for me - I'll confirm later once I get to see my schedule! If so - I'll be glad to share local host responsibilities with you!

Count us in, at least for Saturday. The temperatures will decide if we camp or not.

Thanks, Kat for taking over!

I'll think of ya'll while I am diving Bloody Bay wall that weekend.

We may be able to stop in for a quick dive or two that weekend but probably no camping for us then. After it gets hot, our tents retire to the closet!

Hemlon....we tried to get this thing going when the weather was cooler and it fell through.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom