Swampers Camping/diving Weekend

Weekend at Lake Travis

• Sept 7-9th (Sept 9th is the Annual Lake Travis Clean Up)

Votes: 4 28.6%
  • Sept 14th-16th

Votes: 8 57.1%
  • Sept 21st-23rd

Votes: 2 14.3%
  • Sept 28th-30th

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I voted for Sept. 7-8 simply because it is the soonest. hehe.

kmcneer:
Yea I like to step in dog s*** and come back to find my gear has been pissed on.....lol
I understand where you are coming from but stepping in dog crap not any worse than stepping in someones dropped fudgesicle or other crap. dogs should be supervised and kept under control and out of others areas unless invited. I understand that some dog owners don't properly supervise or control their animal and don't clean up after them, which you must do in a heavily used shared space, but my furry kid doesn't cause any more problems or mess than the furless kids out there, and he is under closer supervision than most.

Unless something radical in voting happens, it looks like our camping/diving weekend will be Sept 14th-16th at Windy Point.

Who is planning to attend?

Hemlon:
Unless something radical in voting happens, it looks like our camping/diving weekend will be Sept 14th-16th at Windy Point.

Who is planning to attend?

As far as things look for me, I am in....hope it cools down a bit by then.... :D

I'll definitely be there! I might bring 2-3 tag-a-longs with me...none of them furry(unless my dive buddy stops shaving). :wink: Speaking of furry things, NadMat, I've seen at least one dog at Barstow's each of the last 3 weekends I've been there. I don't think they're as strict on the pet policy as they'd like us to think. Besides, why do they care? Sounds like the place is as good as sold.

I'm going to post a trip report from this weekend for Travis. The water conditions are pretty darn good right now as long as your diving below 30'-40'.

Well, as I stated on the original thread, that's the weekend we have to go to Abilene, so we won't be able to come. Yall have fun, would have loved to meet you all!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom