Swamp was a mess today CSSP (left gear)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lukiedukie

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Anyone missing any gear? Well I am in possesion of a pretty darn nice weight belt and I think Mongosse has someone else chair. If the owners of this abandond items would like to step forward I would love to find a way to get their lost stuff back to them.

Did you pick anything up nice, I need a new computer, dive knife and light. I had fun diving with ya'll today. Tell Sherry to hurry up and get certified.

TxWingnut:
Did you pick anything up nice, I need a new computer, dive knife and light. I had fun diving with ya'll today. Tell Sherry to hurry up and get certified.

Tell the lake to hurry up and get warm! Luke wants to know if your buddy found his common sense and donned a wetsuit...

TxWingnut:
Did you pick anything up nice, I need a new computer, dive knife and light.

I'd arm wrestle you for this. :wink:

Great to meet you today, we'll have to actually dive together next time! lol. Although I know everyone really had a good time just getting together and stuffing our faces. One of the best things about diving, all the yummy food!

Foo

Lukiedukie:
Anyone missing any gear? Well I am in possesion of a pretty darn nice weight belt and I think Mongosse has someone else chair. If the owners of this abandond items would like to step forward I would love to find a way to get their lost stuff back to them.

I thought that was *your* chair.

Firegoddess:
Tell the lake to hurry up and get warm! Luke wants to know if your buddy found his common sense and donned a wetsuit...

No he never put on the wetsuit, we tried but he didn't want to. I'll give him benefit of the doubt since he is being deployed to Iraq next month. Just FYI, to all, active military gets a discount at the gate.

Foo:

Great to meet you today, we'll have to actually dive together next time! lol. Although I know everyone really had a good time just getting together and stuffing our faces. One of the best things about diving, all the yummy food!

Foo

No problem just pick the place, preferable with good food. I was nice to met you and the Mr Foo. I'll take you up on the dive for next trip. Just send the Batsignal out and I will be there.

Foo:

Foo

It was a blast and we deffinately need to do it again. Next tiem I ahve a Foo sighting I will make sure we get to dive together.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom