SW Minnesota???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have never been to vermillion but I would like to. I have dove in the South Kiwishiwi River near Ely once. I dove the crap out of this lake called Pike Lake near Hermantown (near Duluth) MN. Found a wood boat there and saw the other boat that everyone in the area knows about.

Lake Wazee mine pit in western Wisconsin is a nice dive as well. viz similar to Superior (on a good day). They have dive platforms and areas to set up your gear and overnight camping is available. also RV camping. Several dive sites on the lake. It is a park and there is a fee to go there. Deepest lake in WI and many tech divers train there. They have a sunken cabin cruiser that makes a decent shallow dive of about 30'. Assorted fish cribs that attract Bass and what not.

Gaffer

metalhead. I live south of marshall in balaton, and my brother "lakecountydiver" used to live all around here too, granite, cottonwood, and marshall.. he had to move back to fl to get a better deal on his shiny red helmets that he keeps breaking:))) I'm also a metalhead from 1982 btw

I lived north of Marshall in Canby for my youth and now live in mid-South Dakota!

Wazee us a great dive. Check out Ore-Be-Gone as well (I haven't dove there yet).

Back
Top Bottom