SW Cloud - improvements, feature requests, fixes etc. Let's help make it better.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SW Cloud seems to be needing some user-input.

I've complied requests (features and fixes) from a couple of recent threads to help try and focus things.
Thank you Jay for taking the initiative to start this thread! We always take customer feedback into consideration when making our product plans, and our developers are eagerly following these conversations. Keep the great ideas coming!

GPS tracking (see MacDive or Subsurface) for dive sites. Certification (front and back) storage. Marine ID section (and map), gear tracking, better graph display, Dive Site Map, non-shearwater dive computer uploads (not just file imports but bluetooth), Teric Setup/Settings Changes, ability to add/change an image on the Teric pre-boot screen similar to Perdix.

The ability to manually enter dives from before purchasing a Shearwater would be nice. I would love to have all my dives and stats in one place.

Thank you Jay for taking the initiative to start this thread! We always take customer feedback into consideration when making our product plans, and our developers are eagerly following these conversations. Keep the great ideas coming!

Thanks too for coming into this thread and for the collaborative approach. Looking forward to future updates.

Here's a couple of new items from another Teric wish list:
•Client Info (name / number etc) input for Teric via SW Cloud (instead of numerous button pushes on the Teric).
•Ability to name the Teric at anytime in SWC: The first time dives are downloaded to SWC (from Teric) it’s asks to give the Teric a name, if you miss that step then a default name is set which can’t be changed (p.79 Rev C of Teric manual).

Yes I know that SW cloud doesn’t show SurfGF (only GF99 is displayed in the chart). But when you move the chart marker to the end of the dive (depth = 0, you’ve surfaced) the GF displayed should be the surfacing GF. But it’s not. Any ideas? Will setting the “end of dive” time from 10s to 1m help? The intent is to get what the surfacing GF is at the end of the dive.

Also, on an iPhone or iPad, it’s difficult to get the chart/graph marker to move to the very end where depth = 0. Lots of trial and error to get the marker aligned to exactly the very end. Try it. Hopefully this can be fixed.

SW cloud is a very promising app. Lots of great features but still so much of the “basic” functions can be fixed/improved. I hope SW continues to give the SW Cloud the support it needs to get it up to world class quality like their DCs.

All:
I downloaded the shearwater cloud app and have synced to my Perdix ai and updated to the newest firmware for the Perdix ai.

My question is on the right side of the screen using desktop there is a spot for the dive computers serial # and other pertinent information. Mine is blank. How do I get the information to populate?

Currently My Perdix ai is brand new and I have not dove with it yet, but I thought the dive information from the chamber would show up.

Thanks in advance.

Glenn

Yes I know that SW cloud doesn’t show SurfGF (only GF99 is displayed in the chart). But when you move the chart marker to the end of the dive (depth = 0, you’ve surfaced) the GF displayed should be the surfacing GF. But it’s not. Any ideas? Will setting the “end of dive” time from 10s to 1m help?

How do you know the GF99 displayed in SWC at depth = 0 isn’t equal to the SurfGF?

FWIW I have a 5min EOD delay and SWC seems to display the correct value (assuming my memory is correct of my actual dive surfGF

It was a Tec dive and I always check SurfGF on both Teric and Petrel upon surfacing. The DCs show 67%. The SW Cloud shows 39%. Can’t be right.

Also the latest SW Cloud iOS update released today is now showing avg sac rate of zero on all previous dives. :(.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom