Suunto Vyper ~ Including PC Kit

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Divrdwn

Registered
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
This Vyper has been very trusty without fail. The battery (CR2450) has approx 75% bars remaining when displayed. There have been 444 dives logged in the "History" screen. There is a PC Download Kit included as well, and the screen is scratch free.

Asking $150 with download kit and will ship to any US location for FREE

Reason for sale ~ shop I work with no longer sells Suunto products unfortunately

Attachments

• IMG_0921.jpg
    IMG_0921.jpg
    400.9 KB · Views: 869
The Vyper has been sold.

Divrdwn,
I'm new here so have dumb questions. What does PM mean in your buyers message?

ALso, I'm a photographer as well and would like ot see some of your underwater work. Do you have some of your images on the web?

Regards,

Frogmann8888

Divrdwn,
I'm new here so have dumb questions. What does PM mean in your buyers message?

ALso, I'm a photographer as well and would like ot see some of your underwater work. Do you have some of your images on the web?

Regards,

Frogmann8888
hey Frogmann..no dumb questions, we all started at the same level. "PM" is for Private Message. You can send someone a "PM" if you don't want the message listed in the thread. Usually PM's will have financial info or other info that you may not want everyone to see. No worries.....

I do have some images on the web, but I'm in the middle of getting a better site up and running so I'll forward you the link when I get some images put up. I'm in the Seattle area, so I have a number of NW pictures as well as tropical destinations from the Caribbean and South Pacific locations.....

What setup are you currently using?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom