Suunto Vyper HELP!!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

tmorg

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I have a Suunto Vyper that I am having trouble scrolling between dive numbers. I am following the manual and still cant figure it out.
I get to LOGBOOK then scroll to page 4 of the current dive.The manual then says to press the smart button to go to the next previous dive.
When I do that it goes back to the main page. Any help thanks

Vyper Air/Nitrox wrist computer.

I have a Suunto Vyper that I am having trouble scrolling between dive numbers. I am following the manual and still cant figure it out. I get to LOGBOOK then scroll to page 4 of the current dive.The manual then says to press the smart button to go to the next previous dive. When I do that it goes back to the main page. Any help thanks

I know what you're describing. With a three-button Suunto you can only change the dive you're looking at when you're viewing page 1 of a dive (shows number in the series and entry time and date). Pressing the smart button at that point (note that it's labeled "select" on the display in tiny letters) lets you start scrolling through your dives, then pressing the smart button again selects whatever dive you've arrived at and you can scroll through its pages.

Pressing the smart button on pages 2, 3, or 4 of a dive log will take you out completely, as you describe. Note that it's labeled "quit" in tiny letters on the display when you're on those pages.

Hope this helps,
Bryan

Bryan, Thanks for the help. Yes it is the 3 button vyper. I think you solved my problem.

Back
Top Bottom