For Sale Suunto transmitter, brand new, never used

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Chel_1602

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Suunto transmitter, brand new, never used, for only £209. Price in shops excluding postage is almost £230.

this item was purchased on the 23rd december 2016, documents available , so it is still under Sunnto international warranty

Free postage to the U.K. Using second class post. International shipping is possible, estimate will be provided once item is purchased and the country of destination is known , the international buyer is responsible for the cost of postage as well as any possible tax or duty that may be imposed upon arrival in the country of destination.

Item location is Edinburgh, Scotland. The earliest this item can be shipped is on 13th July 2017 ( seller is outside U.K. Till 12th July )

PRODUCT HIGHLIGHTS
• Compatible with Suunto air-integrated dive computers
• Green LED light to indicate data sending
• Battery life approx. 2 years (100 dives/year)
WIRELESS TANK PRESSURE TRANSMITTER
The Suunto Wireless tank pressure transmitter gives you current tank pressure and remaining air time with just a glance at your wrist. Before your dive, simply pair the transmitter with your dive computer and you’re good to go. The transmitter’s handy green LED light lets you know that it’s on. Suunto Wireless Tank Pressure Transmitter is compatible with all Suunto air-integrated dive computers (except Suunto EON Steel), including D9, DX, D9tx, D4i, D4i Novo, D6i, D6i Novo, Vytec, Vytec DS, Vyper Novo, Vyper Air, and HelO2.
For more details, please visit:http://www.suunto.com/en-GB/Products/Dive-Accessories/Suunto-wireless-tank-pressure-transmitter-led/ WhatsApp Image 2017-06-19 at 10.04.42 AM (1).jpeg

this item was purchased on the 23rd december 2016, documents available , so it is still under Sunnto international warranty

I need one, can you provide me the documents ahead of my purchase?

I know this is an old thread, but is this transmitter still available??

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom