Suunto Tank Pod won't pair

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jmargo

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
25 - 49
I am having the hardest time getting the tank pod to pair with a Vyper Nova. The pod was replaced when I sent it in for the recall a few months back. It would pair after a few tries but now it basically won't. The light flashes and I get a devise code but just -----. I have tried all the combinations. From reading the forum this is not completely uncommon for Suunto. Is there a way to determine if it is the computer vs. the transmitter ? Suunto chat was not very helpful.

Vyper Novo/Pod owner here. It may be worth replacing the battery in the transmitter and trying again. As for figuring out which one is the problem - take your computer to an LDS that sells Suunto and see if they'll let you test it with one of their transmitters.

Vyper Novo/Pod owner here. It may be worth replacing the battery in the transmitter and trying again. As for figuring out which one is the problem - take your computer to an LDS that sells Suunto and see if they'll let you test it with one of their transmitters.
Great idea. There is a Suunto dealer/dive shop about an hour away. I may have to check them out. I am not sure if I send it in under warranty and it checks good if they will charge me then I have to turn around and send the computer in.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom