Suunto Stinger Problem

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thehotcorner

Registered
Reaction score
George Town, Cayman Islands, Cayman Islands
# of dives
100 - 199
Hey all,

I purchased a pre-owned Stinger a few months ago and it's been working perfectly up until yesterday. I strapped it on when I went for a quick snorkel and after about 5 minutes it started beeping and when I looked at it, it registered my PO2 as 3.6. The PO2 and asc rate meter has been blinking ever since. Not sure how to reset it and what might have caused the issue. The depth meter seemed to record the accurate depth and my O2% is at 21%. My current dive time is at 957 since it hasn't come out of dive mode since I got out of the water yesterday.

Any help is appreciated!

Was it given enough time time to adjust to an altitude change before being immersed? If not, it probably needs to go back to the factory. FYI, it probably needs to go back anyway.

A quick island hop can cause problems (Miami to St. Croix for example), that's why I asked. Probably nothing you can do. It most likely needs to get sent in for service. Call Aqualung, but when computers start performing erratically, they generally need service.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom