Suunto service in Singapore

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

_Bella_

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone know if I can get a suunto stinger serviced in Singapore. suunto.com lists Sports Unlimited in the Tagore Industrial Building as an authorized service center but they haven't answered my emails after a few days.

Well, I'll be there for ADEX and I'm just back from another dive trip so I don't have time to send it off to Suunto before I'm off to your fine city. :)

Try Sea-Land Sports. They get it done cheaper than Suunto itself and I believe you can collect it before ADEX ends. Fine city? If you've lived here before, I'm sure you'd know that this term is over-used. In fact, I've never been fined for all the things that you hear about. Except for driving and parking offences. Then again, who hasn't?

Incidentally, I just got back from Egypt too. And I was there in Sharm. Were you?

F/E

Never been to the red sea. I've been to Singapore many times, people aren't really any different there than here in Amsterdam. Well, I suppose people here throw a lot more rubbish on the ground.

How'd you like Sharm?

I like Sharm. I'll like it much more if things are as cheap as they are in Cairo. As for the diving, I'm sure you've heard enough about it.

So what brings you to Singapore so many times?

F/E

_Bella_:
Never been to the red sea. I've been to Singapore many times, people aren't really any different there than here in Amsterdam. Well, I suppose people here throw a lot more rubbish on the ground.

How'd you like Sharm?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom