SUUNTO PC interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Silly me, but do you think she would choose an 18 year old over moi? I mean, a guy with a with hair that can actually see his feet? Come on, don't be silly.

Just noticed your location is Indonesia, when did you leave Yap?

That I can believe, never been to Yap but have been to Truk and they ain't nothin' there...except diving.

Got the cable from Drew yesterday Mike. Thanks! good to have met Larry and Drew.

Got the cable from Drew yesterday Mike. Thanks! good to have met Larry and Drew.

James, it was good to meet you as well. Tell your friend Dennis G he needs to remember his Scubaboard ID and start participating.

Mike, its amazing what you can stuff in a dive bag, James sent an 18 year old back to you in my gear bag...uh, that's an 18 year old bottle of Tanduay.

Sales of SMB at Aquaventure sextupled while Larry and I were there...wait a second, sextuple, maybe that's what Larry did with the 18 year old ......Tanduay. My wife was with me, so I had to stick with sextupling the SMB.

Really enjoyed the weekend and enjoyed meeting and diving with Caloy and Mira. Hope we can all, plus those that couldn't make, do it again in the near future.

Drew

James,Thanks. you really didn't have to. If anything Drew should keep it as he did all the hard work...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom