SUUNTO PC interface

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That would be great Mike. pls pm me price. it will save us from having to download to a prehistoric desktop and transfering the data to a flashdisk.

it's not looking good on my flights for next week. if you want, just pay postage and I'll send it - it's pretty small.

it's not looking good on my flights for next week. if you want, just pay postage and I'll send it - it's pretty small.
Pak, if Jigo will be in Anilao I can hand carry on Thursday and give it to him...or leave it with someone else if there is someone that can get it to him...or meet up with him on the way to the airport Sunday morning. I'm at your service Sir!:hyper::hyper::hyper::hyper:

Drew

Hey thanks Mike and Drew! will try to do a daytrip on sunday. i think that deserves an 18-year old. have you tried that? Tanduay, i mean.:D

Drew, wanna meet up near Hopewell and I can hand off the adapter. Which day and time is good for you?

Drew, wanna meet up near Hopewell and I can hand off the adapter. Which day and time is good for you?

Hi Mike, I should be good for Monday or Tuesday nights, be glad to share a beer or coffee with you.

Drew

jigo,

Met up with Pakman tonight for drinks and I'm now in possession of the cable. You can bring the 18 year old, but my wife will be with me, so I may have to pass...oh, wait you said Tanduay, sorry.

Drew

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom