Suunto Gekko

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

USAF_IDMT

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
SOLD

Hello all,

I recently returned from a deployment with the Air Force to Curacao, where I earned OW, AOW, Wreck, and Nitrox certifications. During my time there, I purchased a Suunto Gekko dive computer, and used it for the last 45 days I was there.

The Gekko has less than 15 dives on it, and is in fantastic condition. It was thoroughly rinsed with fresh water after each dive, and hand dried with a towel afterwards. I have the original box, documentation, and additional lens cover. I did trim down the wrist band, it should fit anyone just fine (I'm 220 lbs).

Being back in Oklahoma, my opportunities to use it are minimal and I'd like to see it get a good home. Plus, I'd eventually like to get a PC-compatible one in the future. :wink:

I'm looking for $150 shipped via Priority Mail with a tracking number/delivery confirmation. Payment via Paypal only please, for everyone's protection.

If anyone would like pics, PM me or email me at fokker at gmail dot com or john.compton at tinker dot af dot mil.

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Here are some photos in the next post (apparently need to get to 5 posts...I guess to ensure I'm not a bot. Boy, would my wife if be peeved if I turned out to be a bot. LOL).

Sdc10242.jpg

Sdc10243.jpg

Sdc10244.jpg

Sdc10249.jpg

Sdc10251.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom