Suunto Gekko - Dive Download ????

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

OK, found the 3.1 software (Google is my friend:wink:), and it finds my dives.

It says 75 dives are on the Gekko, max depth is there, but the window where it asks me to select the dives I'd like to download is blank.

I've tried downloading under the Vyper, Zoop and "Other" headings, and the window stays blank.

I tried the JDivelog software, but that also refuses to recognise my cable, like DM4.

Anyone have any ideas?

Yeh! Forget about these patchwork programs and Get a Zoop and use the Gekko as a backup computer if you want to download logs.

p.s.: found the problem. seems latency has to be set to 8ms rather than 16ms in vista.

I think that I have the same problem, but I can not find the latency setting(not in adv. where expected).

Does anyone know how to edit the latency setting? Any other ideas?

My setup:
PC, Windows Vista
Customidea cabel w. their drivers
Gekko in "PC SET"-mode
Diving Log 5.0

Symptoms:
Shows progressbar sayinq "100%" and "canceled" when trying to download logs.

Does anyone here still have the Project1.zip? It is no longer downloadable.

How many have the Suunto Gekko? How many are tired of Suunto telling you you can't download profiles from a Gekko? Well You can! The data is in there the SDM just won't get it out.

Here's a program that enables the Gekko for downloading! The only change it makes is to fool the SDM into thinking it's talking to a Vyper. You can switch back and forth if it bothers you to have a AC/DC computer on you :wink:

http://home.gci.net/~liquidimagephoto/Other Free Stuff/Gekko2vyper.zip

Hi guys I'm new 2 diving and buying kit as I can afford to. I've just bought a gekko and a USB lead but didn't realise it wouldn't work so after a lot of googleing I came Across this thread so I've signed up lol. Is the software still available?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom