Suunto D6

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Fishman69

Reaction score
What's the deal with the new Suunto D6? Anyone dive one yet? They aren't even on Aqualung's website yet, just Suunto's. Looks very similar to the D9 minus the option for air integration. Thoughts?

Yes, please I would also like to know! Apparantly they are only coming out in April 2006 in the USA, but my Dad is going to Hong Kong next week...do you think they'll be available there yet? I also want to hear people's thought's on this!

You may want to try contacting Richard or Shannen at Dive Tank (www.divetank.net). they do a fairly large Suunto business and would most likely know what was coming down the pike.

That Said, I have a D9 and I love it. It has worked solidly for me and the wireless integration is nice. I still have an analog backup but I have never needed to use it. My buddy uses it to check my air ;-). I have my SPG clipped to my hip which makes for easy buddy viewing.

Back
Top Bottom