SURPRISE!!! Dive-O-Rama Banner Studies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

yomar:
Off topic:
I just want to let the members of the PPD know, that I have decided to move to another planet. A planet where there is diving. A planet where there is a scubaboard but the members don't edit my photos and talk about my gender. A planet where no diver wears orange speedos, but neon brown instead... or light white.. or dirty black.. a planet where elections are orderly and where chuck norris is MOF.

On topic:
Hmm... I suggest that you play it safe and do away with the flag, since this is going to be the official PPD logo. There's a special law pa naman and intent is not necessary to make a person liable.

When is the next DOR again? What resort? I'll try to join you guys before I say goodbye.
lol!!! haha. Bu-bye! I hope they let you practice law there! Send us pics! (I promise they won't be edited!) :)

So i checked out the MSC-UP website and there's this shoutbox on the homepage. I read one post from a certain "PPDer" talking about how chuck norris kicked this demon with whom he traded his soul. I wonder who that is. :D

yomar:
So i checked out the MSC-UP website and there's this shoutbox on the homepage. I read one post from a certain "PPDer" talking about how chuck norris kicked this demon with whom he traded his soul. I wonder who that is. :D

hehehehehehehe...

yomar:
hehehe...not me... :D

yomar:

shout something :) ask for more grad details :14:

Grabe ang layo ng college course ko sa science. But I'm really interested. Thanks for the reply on friendster, Iris :)

yomar:
Grabe ang layo ng college course ko sa science. But I'm really interested. Thanks for the reply on friendster, Iris :)

anytime, deo :14:

off topic:

btw, really sorry that you find being a 24-year old male complicated. come out of the closet na kasi... :D

hahaha :) my life's complicated for different reason, iris hehehe

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom