SURPRISE!!! Dive-O-Rama Banner Studies

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

paolov:
so let's see the evolution of PPD logo....
see...that's what I've been doing.......completely on topic...and very gay and jolly! :D

Off topic:
I just want to let the members of the PPD know, that I have decided to move to another planet. A planet where there is diving. A planet where there is a scubaboard but the members don't edit my photos and talk about my gender. A planet where no diver wears orange speedos, but neon brown instead... or light white.. or dirty black.. a planet where elections are orderly and where chuck norris is MOF.

On topic:
Hmm... I suggest that you play it safe and do away with the flag, since this is going to be the official PPD logo. There's a special law pa naman and intent is not necessary to make a person liable.

When is the next DOR again? What resort? I'll try to join you guys before I say goodbye.

Kim:
see...that's what I've been doing.......completely on topic...and very gay and jolly! :D

I think I have an idea what you are up to, Kim-san!!!!! You are turning into a real pasaway, you know that? hehehe.

Anyway, post the banner i want to see it. I have a feeling my face is going to be in it. "very gay and jolly" huh? hehe.

(Lakas mang-asar nitong hapon na to ah hahahaha) :D

By the way, Kim, do you speak fluent nihonggo? If so, did you take classes? Nihonggo is one of the many languages I want to learn. Is it easy?

Oops, sorry pao :eek:fftopic:

yomar:
Off topic:
I just want to let the members of the PPD know, that I have decided to move to another planet. A planet where there is diving. A planet where there is a scubaboard but the members don't edit my photos and talk about my gender. A planet where no diver wears orange speedos, but neon brown instead... or light white.. or dirty black.. a planet where elections are orderly and where chuck norris is MOF.

When is the next DOR again? What resort? I'll try to join you guys before I say goodbye.

:rofl: you had lots of it coming, yomar... :lol2: if you leave, the more we'll talk about you. and if you leave, who'll be ppd's muse :butterfly

You can be the muse, iris. Blooming ka naman daw lately eh hehehe. How young are you ba? :wink: May boyfriend ka na? :wink:

By the way, why are you still up? its 1:30 in the morning :)

went home early and slept from 4 to 8. now i can't sleep... shoot! i should be packing... will be logging off soon.

and this thread has been hijacked (again!) :)

Back
Top Bottom