surfing wetsuits...???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jac8724

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Im in the market for a womens 3mm wetsuit, and while shopping around online I'm seeing a lot of nice looking 3mm suits made by Roxy, Ripcurl, and Body Glove. These are surfing wetsuits, but I was wondering if they performed exactly the same as any 3mm suit intended for diving. Let me know, thanks!

What I know about Roxy, Ripcurl, Bodyglove made 3MM surfing suits, they can use for diving for warm water. If you want flexiable and comfortable diving in warm water, you can try those suits.

i'm also looking at getting a surfing wetsuit to be used for surfing here in santa cruz but also for diving in hawaii/warm waters. i think it'll just depend on the water temperatures you're looking to be using the suit in. for santa cruz surfing and hawaii diving i'm looking at a 4/3 suit.

Back
Top Bottom