Surfing spots in the Philippines

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

My father is from Daet, Camarines Norte in Bicol, just there last Holy Week...

Some Pics of the Bagasbas Beach in Daet (pics not good though..)

long stretch of sand? how true...

vane_03:
My father is from Daet, Camarines Norte in Bicol, just there last Holy Week...

Some Pics of the Bagasbas Beach in Daet (pics not good though..)

Vane, Great waves you got there! And where are the surfers? Are there dive sites too?

boljakool:
@ Chip: that's a really nice place to go surfing, dude!
yea, it was but too bad it takes half a day to get there! (starting from Tabaco, Albay)

But pure tranquility there. Can't hear anything but the waves lapping. And the occasional karaoke...

boljakool:
Vane, Great waves you got there! And where are the surfers? Are there dive sites too?

I saw a lot of local surfers (some foreigns, too) there, they're even offering lessons or something... I dont think they have dive sites, though...

Bagasbas is the beach that's been featured in Nickelodeon during commercial breaks.. there's a beach nearer to our place, waves are even bigger and stronger that my dad won't let us near it, hehe!:D

boljakool:
yeah, Vane, when are you taking us to your place in Daet to go surfing on those waves?

hehehe, well, if you guys wanna go, just give me a heads up. :D

we usually go by car, about 8 hours drive from Manila.. But I think there's an airport for small planes (whatever they'r called)

Gonna have trouble finding a light plane with enough range to get me there from Sydney iInternational Airport. you're gonna have to get them build a runway that can at least take a 767...

Z...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom