Surf fans: Photographers shooting surfers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Cacia

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
Hey, a friend sent me these from a surf comp in Tahiti. I love the black and whites of the photogs under the pounding waves.

also, check out that jelly!

share.shutterfly.com/action/welcome?sid=8AaN2rdm0aNFJAA

sorry, guess that links are not working either...paste in the browser? {I fixed it for ya...Dee}

aloha

Can you post a link Catherine?

I tried, it did not come up as a link...it be busted maybe. ???? life is not the same.

anyway, Dennis, when you are here, this cat wants to dive with us...he shoots for the surf mags and is curious about diving photography, etc. He is very creative, I think.

how are you? I am going a little nuts here with girl child.

I bought a bike and picking it up tomorrow...they are putting some stuff on it. like a seat.

16 yr old girls, whew, what can I say?

well, I pasted it into the browser and it works but its sorta anticlimatic....unless you like surfer's brown chests, and I know that probably is not going to motivate YOU, but when Chantal and Red come along, they will be all over it....you might like the big purple jelly though.

well, we moved to Marina del Rey today because the shopping and such was compli....and this is closer to the bike path that runs along Santa Monica beach.

I am just getting into this cycling stuff and the guy did not even want to sell me the clip-on shoes...that was not the biggest vote of confidence. So...I don't want to get hit by a car, so I thought a designated bike path might be a wise, mature and prudent move. I plan to ride the rest of the week....I will mow down some tourists from Indianna tomorrow, I can just feel it. Am I supposed to yell "left" and stuff when I wiz by? I need to get some bike etiquette fast...

my treadmill bit the dust, you know. Electric arc across the room! The electricity was ORANGE.

Hey, did I hear my name here?

Chantal, I knew you would come running if you heard "surfer's chests"!

hey sean, thats nice, thanks. Now can you speed up the server a bit, so we can have some normalcy in our lives?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom